Physiotherapy, also known as physical therapy, is a form of treatment developed to aid people that have been affected by some physical injury, illness, or ailment. Physical therapy provides relief to these people by treating them with physical exercises, movements, massages, and more. This is slightly different from medicine doctor in Kolkata.
Physical therapy is essentially a technique devised to help people with physical disabilities, injuries, or other physical health conditions. It is done through physical activities and exercises. Physical therapy offers pain relief, treatment of physical injuries, better physical mobilization and helps patients to stop relying on medicines and surgeries. A highly effective treatment, physiotherapy is also economical and affordable by most individuals. It is less expensive compared to surgical procedures and the lifetime dependency on medicinal drugs. You will not have to choose any best medicine doctor in Kolkata as well.
Physiotherapy is an all-inclusive and rounded approach towards the treatment and prevention of pain. Physiotherapy offers holistic benefits to people who may be physically disabled, bedridden, or have mobility problems.
If you are looking for the best physiotherapist in Kolkata, your quest ends with the services provided by the skilled medical team. Physical therapy helps people in maintaining their basic physical strength.
Many individuals may at some point in their life experience a physical injury owing to an unforeseen accident, or a work-related incident, strenuous activities, or even as a result of a sedentary lifestyle. Some people may also experience a hindrance in physical activities due to a medical physical disability or even old age. These issues are addressed by the team of professionals offered by leading companies in this sector.
A top company employs a highly skilled and qualified team of professionally trained physiotherapists who strive to meet your requirements and needs. This team of physiotherapists will address your particular issues and address them by setting up a specific treatment plan to suit your needs and quicken your recovery.
Leading companies offer expert physiotherapy services that you can avail of from the comfort of your home. This service is especially beneficial for people that are bed-ridden or people whose mobility has been compromised. Physiotherapy at home is also preferred by patients who do not wish to visit the physiotherapy clinic every time for their therapy sessions. It proves inexpensive and quite economic. It also helps your physiotherapy treatment if it is done in a homely environment with your family around you for moral and emotional support.
There are various types of physiotherapy available in Kolkata depending on the needs of the patients. Top brands offer the following types of physical therapy about the necessities of the patients:
- Musculoskeletal physiotherapy- This primarily treats injuries affecting the areas of bones, muscles, and soft tissues.
- Cardiorespiratory physiotherapy- This type of physical therapy aids patients in recovering and rehabilitating from cardiac and respiratory illnesses like asthma, hypertension, angina, etc.
- Geriatric physiotherapy- This is a branch of physical therapy which mainly focuses on the physical problems and ailments faced by elderly individuals owing to old age. This assists elderly people in preserving their physical independence and performing daily tasks without difficulty.
- Pediatric physiotherapy- This type of physical therapy chiefly deals with the treatment of babies, children, and adolescents under the age of 19 years. Pediatric physiotherapy strives to aid children who suffer from developmental and growth issues.
- Sports physiotherapy- This branch of physical therapy mainly focuses on the treatment and rehabilitation of athletes and players who suffer from sports-related injuries.
At- home physiotherapy services provided by experts are the leading physical therapy services in Kolkata. They have set significant standards in terms of their quality care, accountability, compassionate assistance, and dependability.