If you are moving to Arizona and you want to find a safe and secure location that is ideal for families, then consider looking at these neighborhoods and suburbs that contain homes perfect for young children! If you want some outdoor space your kids can learn how to swing a baseball bat, then make sure you look for homes that have everything you need.
The last thing that you want to spend extra money on is an overpriced apartment that is not conducive to having children. The more space you have, the better! This is why looking at Arizona cities that are lower priced and contain more space is the best option for young families. Even though living in a modern apartment can be the ideal choice for a young professional or new couple, it is not the best option for people who are looking to raise and grow a family.
In this case consider looking at Tempe, Arizona for your future family. Instead of choosing other options in the state, like Flagstaff or Tucson that are already overcrowded or too expensive, Tempe is an up-and-coming city that is the perfect mixture of suburban neighborhoods and city living.
Let’s see the best Tempe homes to look at for you and your family to live a happy and safe life.
- Sandahl – Sandahl is rated the best neighborhood in the entire city of Tempe! Improving its ranking from the 2nd place finisher to the top scorer this year, the low-populated neighborhood of just under 900 people is ideal for families who want to get to know their neighbors! Nestled between Raintree and South Tempe, this area is close to local restaurants and grocery stores.
- Broadmor – Ranking in 10th place out of neighborhoods to move to in Tempe, this area is located between Hughes Acres and Brentwood Cavalier. With plenty of grocery stores and a close location to the Hospital, this can be a good option for families where one person works at the local hospital or university.
- Camelot Village – For families who want a oh, consider moving to the posh community of Camelot Village. When looking at homes in Tempe, you can find homes here for an average of around $324,000 – one of more expensive on the list, but ones that contain plenty of space and amenities!
- Tally Ho Farms – If you are looking for a neighborhood that is located near the local school district, then consider Tally Ho Farms. With just 600 people, this neighborhood contains Tempe homes that are just a few minutes’ walk away from the nearby Corona Del Sol High School!
- Dava Lakeshore – The last choice to consider when browsing Tempe homes for you and your family is the Dava Lakeshore neighborhood. Ranking seventh in the neighborhood ranking scale, this area with just over 1,100 people is a good choice for those who like the nearby Sandahl and Raintree neighborhoods!
Browsing Arizona to find the best place to raise a family? Consider looking at Tempe homes in these protected and amenity-land neighborhoods to put your mind at ease and make it easy for you to keep your children safe and happy.