Everybody in this busy era has stress. The presence of stress will be there constant it’s you who have to decide whether to take it as positively and move forward or negatively and suffer from it.
Stress can be both real and imagined. Therefore, it becomes important for an individual to monitor his or her daily mood. You can identify your feelings or mood patterns using an app that tracks mood. The mood-sharing platform uses emotional intelligence skills that can help an individual to lead a healthy life.
But we should take stress as positively. Why? Because of the following reasons-
- Stress keeps us alive and alerts about the situations we are going through
- It might decorate our mood but the pressure-time stress keeps us focused and concentrated and in our best form.
- Stress makes us independent and self-confident because when we feel that we are underestimated, threatened then emotions like anger, sadness release all our stress hormones and there is an adrenaline rush in our body, our heart rate increases, muscle tremors, BP increases, our senses comes at a sharper point
But when we start over thinking, then over-stress grasp our mind, and our body starts showing all the effects of over-stress. Our mood always remains dark, productivity level comes down to zero, every relationship gets destroyed, confidence crashes down, confused, and lost mind ultimately leads to a nervous breakdown and other health hindrances start coming.
Health hindrances that arise due to stress
Our nervous system cannot distinguish between what are our emotional and physical needs and warnings. Suppose you had a big fight over a matter or you had piles of a bill to pay or consecutive work deadlines and at all these moments if you start taking over stress then your body will unlock your emergency system and when it is on you cannot shut it down and you are forced to take the stress. Then these small things can easily trigger you at that time.
In this busy world if you take over stress and cannot cope up with the time and people and most of the time you are in stress then this will hamper your body systems very badly. It can totally shut down your immune system. Stress can cause you the following health problems:
- Mental health problems like depression, insomnia, anxiety problems.
- Autoimmune disorders
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Heart problem
- Kidney diseases
- Fluctuating weight problems
- Reproductive issues like impotence, infertility, erectile dysfunction
- Memory loss
- Immunological problems
What are the signs and symptoms of over stressing
Taking stress up to a limit is okay because sometimes taking stress helps us to move on and succeed. But overdoing is never okay. Hence some of the signs and symptoms of overstressing are:
- The person will not be able to concentrate on anything other than what is stressing him or her out.
- The person will start having memory problems like he or she will forget little things about their friends, family, and work.
- The person will become pessimistic.
- The person will overthink and will make the situation worst and will start to worry about things.
- He or she will deliver the most irrelevant discernment. Stress will take away all their common sense.
These are some basic symptoms. Now due to these are your body will undergo some of the emotional stress too like:
- Always lonely
- Anxiety and aggression
- Depression and gloomy feelings always
- Irritability and major mood swings.
These will lead to physical impairments like:
- Loss of appetite
- Acnes and pimples
- Constipation or loose motion
- Loss of sexual urges
- No sleep
- Staying away from people or staying alone
- Alcohol, cigarettes, drug abuse
- Forgetting all the responsibilities and remain within himself or herself always.
But these things will deteriorate one’s health conditions and will lead to many health problems as mentioned above.
What are the causes of all the stress?
There are many causes due to which stress occurs. But it’s not true that only work stress, relationship stress, or financial stress that bothers us. There are other stresses also which eat us from the inside, made us do things which we never thought of doing or not interested to do so. But at the end of the day, it’s you who can manage all these stresses, it’s you can either take the stress and screw your welcome speech or it’s you can either feel the stress and give an ecstatic and mindblowing welcome speech in front of hundreds of people.
The common external causes of stress are:
- Roller coaster life which leads to utmost life changes.
- Work pressure and deadlines
- School and college peer pressure
- Budget tension, bill payment pressure, basically financial stress
- Relationship stress
The common internal causes of stress are:
- Negative mind
- Inability to accept the failure
- Over expectations and then getting nothing from it.
- Negative mind talk
- Arrogant attitude
Some life events that give us stress are:
- Unemployment despite having a degree-
- Loss of someone special from life
- Separation from a long term relationship
- Forced marriage
- Harassment Fear or trauma
- Imprisonment for years or life.
These are some stressors that destroy our mental health completely.
Lastly, will say that don’t take stress too much, take it positively so that you can move forward and achieve something in life. As stress is the cause of all the miseries and health problems. At arrowmeds.com you can get more detail about how to cure men’s health.