As the majority of you have the habit of watching YouTube videos on an everyday basis to keep yourself entertained, any hindrance especially the ‘YouTube videos keep pausing issue’ in the way of your entertainment can lead to frustration, isn’t it! So, considering the same in mind, we’ve come out with this particular blog about how you can deal with ‘YouTube videos keep pausing’ issue.
The ‘YouTube videos keep pausing issue’ occurs may be due to your ‘Browser problems, Internet problems, Computer problems, or your Mobile problems.’ So, you need to deal with them separately. Therefore, to help you out, we’ve mentioned here in this blog about all the possible reasons behind these problems along with their particular solutions. Have a look and perform the solution correctly to troubleshoot your YouTube keep pausing issue:
Reason1: YouTube-Server is down!
Solution 1: Check the Server of YouTube
● Open your web browser and visit any of these sites:
● Down For Everyone Or Just Me
● Down Detector
● Is It Down Right Now
● Outage Report
● On the site, click on the ‘Search’ text bar and type ‘YouTube.’
● Then, hit the ‘Enter’ button to know the status of the YouTube Server.
● If it is down only for you, contact the local administrator to fix it and if it is down for everybody then wait till YouTube fixes the issue itself for everybody.
Reason 2: Faulty Web browser from which you’re accessing YouTube site!
Solution 2: Optimize Your Web Browser
● Open the web browser that you used to access YouTube.
● From the web browser, click on its ‘Three-dots’ from the top-right corner of the screen.
● Then, click on the option of ‘Settings’ from the available drop-down options.
● Under ‘Settings’ click on the ‘Privacy and Security’ and clear the browsing history, cache, and cookies in order to optimize your web browser.
Reason: You’re watching YouTube videos with a slow Internet Connection!
Solution: Lowers down the YouTube Video Quality
● To fix internet-related issues, close all the other open browser tabs to stop them from using extra Internet.
● You can even adjust the YouTube video quality from the navigation bar with the help of a gray gear icon.
● Also as a quick fix, unplug the power cord from your modem and wait for 30 seconds before plugging it back.
Reason1: Your Third-party antivirus or Firewall Settings Interrupting YouTube!
Solution1: Disable the Firewall and Third-party Antivirus
● In order to disable third party Antivirus; navigate from ‘Windows Settings’ to ‘Update & Security’ and then, from ‘Windows Security’ to ‘Virus & Threat Protection’ in order to click on the ‘Turn off Real-time protection’ toggle switch.
● And, in order to disable Windows Firewall; navigate from ‘Control Panel’ option to ‘Windows Firewall’ option and there, click on ‘Turn off Windows Firewall’ to simply disable the Firewall from conflicting with YouTube.
Reason 2: The Version of Windows O.S. is Out-dated or Corrupted!
Solution 2: Update your Windows Operating System
● To do so, click on the ‘Windows Logo’ key and select the option of ‘All Programs.’
● Then, click on the ‘Windows Update’ option and further select ‘Automatically download the Windows update’ to let Windows automatically download the latest update.
● After that, follow the on-screen instruction to install the update in order to keep your system up to date.
Reason 1: Like fellow services, the cache will pile up in the case of YouTube as well!
Solution 1: Clear the YouTube Cache
● To clear the cache, open mobile ‘Settings’ and navigate to ‘Apps and Notification or Applications’ option.
● Under it, click on the ‘YouTube’ option from the list of apps.
● After that, select the ‘Storage’ option and then, click on the ‘Clear Cache’ option to finally clear the YouTube cache.
Reason 2: The YouTube version you’re using is Out-dated!
Solution 2: Update the YouTube App
● In order to update the YouTube app, open the ‘Google Play Store.’
● Then, from its ‘Menu’ click on the ‘Three-dots’ from the top-right corner of the screen.
● After that, click on ‘My Apps and Games’ option to select ‘YouTube’ in order to click on its ‘Update’ option.
So, after dealing with these ‘Internet, Browser, Computer and Mobile problems’ you’ll be able to resolve the ‘YouTube videos keep pausing’ issue.
However, if the issue still persists then, it may be because of the feature that Google has introduced with the motive to reduce the passive viewers. In this situation what best you can do is disable the ‘YouTube video paused continue watching’ notification with the help of ‘YouTube NonStop’ extensions that are available on Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome—popular web browsers using these two links:
● To download from Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/youtube-nonstop/
● To download from Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/youtube-nonstop/nlkaejimjacpillmajjnopmpbkbnocid
That’s it! This way, you’ll be able to stop YouTube videos from auto pausing in order to enjoy YouTube videos for your entertainment without any further issue or interruption.