Guest Post Contribution Guidelines
Do you have an idea for a blog topic? Well, follow the guidelines for consideration. Remember, only guest posts that adhere to the criteria set out below will get a publishing chance
- Your post must contain useful content for the readers of this blog. This means that you must be knowledgeable in your area of writing.
- Each post must be between 800-2000 words, all content must be unique and your post must be free of grammatical errors.
- Your post must not be all on self-promotion. We will give full credit to your guest post. No questions about that. However, you must ensure that any skills portrayed are strictly professional.
- You will be allowed to include links to your blog or website.
- Your guest post must be unique and shouldn’t have been published anywhere before. Each guest post will be subjected to stringent plagiarism checks.
Want to write for us, You can drop an email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org