To make our life seem sweeter the baking industry has left all of us in awe of it with its lip-smacking inventions of sweet treats. There would be absolutely no one who would end up saying no to each of these sweet treats and often crave for them. For all of us, who love to relish these sweet treats the concept of a balanced diet or calorie/sugar intake doesn’t at all exist. Isn’t it? For us, every occasion seems to be about searching for these sweet treats, relishing these sweet treats and constantly blabbering about these sweet treats. In short, every sweet tooth person’s world revolves around these sweet treats. If you are looking to pamper someone who has an eternal love for sweet treats and has solemnly swear to live by them, then here are a few sweet treats to pamper them with. Get your ideas together and pass your token of baked love to them.
1. Cake – The first thing that comes to every sweet tooth’s mind after hearing sweet treats is a pound of happiness baked in and as a cake. Versatile enough to be fitting any and every occasion like happy anniversary cake, happy birthday cake, etc., you can bake it in your home to pamper simply as per what your sweet tooth friend might like. But if you aren’t quite a baker then, you can get your sweet tooth friend a cake ordered from some reputed bakery to get it delivered with its efficient online cake delivery in Jaipur or whichever city that your friend is currently residing.
2. Cupcakes – The mini version of cakes with yummy frosting, one in a million kind of appeal and moist muffin base, cupcakes are surely delightful and quite just like cakes suits any special occasion. They can be designed and gifted to someone dear as per different flavour, occasion and to celebrate different relations.
3. Chocolates – Everyone has a guilty pleasure and for us sweet tooth people, it has to be vanishing a bar full of chocolate every now and then. Dark chocolate, milk chocolate, dry fruit coated chocolates – there are so many varieties of chocolates to look forward to. The best part is, you can gift chocolates customised to leave an everlasting mark on someone dear’s heart.
4. Jar Full Of Cookies – A bit less sweet, but has got its charm intact as that of any other delightful sweet treat, a jar full of chocolate chip, dry fruit, blueberry, oatmeal or any other kind of cookies is sure to leave a sweet tooth drooling over it. Interesting combinations, compliments with any beverage, a jar full of cookies are sure to help you someone dear’s heart away.
5. Indian Sweets – Gulab jamun, Rasmalai, Kaju Katlli, Rasgulla and the list continues….Indian sweets which rule over royal folks’ hearts seem to be conquering everyone’s hearts too, these days. It feels like still, it has not lost its charm to other modern sweet ecstasies.
So these were some of our suggestions for delightful sweet treats to pamper your Mister/ Miss Sweet tooth with. Take notes and start your shopping.