Microsoft Outlook plays an important role in our life. We use Microsoft Outlook to send or receive messages from our colleagues and family members. Most of the time, Microsoft Outlook works in a good way, and sometimes we might face issues. When we are dealing with these errors, we need to fix them. Do not worry. There is an answer for all issues you face. The [pii_email_bc0906f15818797f9ace] Microsoft Outlook email error is one of those issues or error, and we’ll see how to fix [pii_email_bc0906f15818797f9ace].
If you face the email error [pii_email_bc0906f15818797f9ace], it implies that the email application is not working as expected.
The next question that might come to our mind is why does this error shows up and how to fix this email error?
Reasons for the Microsoft Outlook Email Error [pii_email_bc0906f15818797f9ace]
- The email error [pii_email_bc0906f15818797f9ace] happens for some reasons. This error can occur because of the incorrect account settings in the Microsoft Outlook application.
- If the numbers are not entered correctly in the port numbers and there might some in the authentication of the account.
- You might face the email error [pii_email_bc0906f15818797f9ace] if you have some issues with the SMTP server.
Now that you know the reasons that might cause the error, you need to find different ways to fix it.
Pii email errors similar to [pii_email_bc0906f15818797f9ace]
Ways to fix the Outlook Email Error [pii_email_bc0906f15818797f9ace]
If you face any error, you need to fix it as soon as possible to use the application without any hindrance. Here in this section, we have mentioned the different ways to fix the email error [pii_email_bc0906f15818797f9ace].
Method 1: Update our MS Outlook application to fix [pii_email_bc0906f15818797f9ace]
- The email error might occur if you are using the older version of Outlook. Ensure that your laptop or PC is compatible with the latest version of the Microsoft Outlook application.
- If you update your Outlook application, then the old version of Outlook will be uninstalled.
- You need to know that updating the Outlook application will not delete the data from your system. But if you are updating Microsoft Office 365, you need to take a backup of all the data.
- Before updating the MS Outlook application, try transferring all the Outlook data from one computer to another.
Method 2: Clear the Cache to Resolve [pii_email_bc0906f15818797f9ace]
- The simplest way to fix the error is to clear the application’s cache and cookies. This can remove the damaged files.
- Once you have cleared the cache and cookies, log out of all the email accounts.
- Then check for Outlook updates. If available, update the application.
- Turn off and on your computer and check if the error occurs again.
If the error is not fixed, do not worry, there are other methods you can try.
Method 3: Update your Microsoft Outlook Application
- The [pii_email_bc0906f15818797f9ace] error might be because of the installation process where Outlook clashes with other email applications or other applications installed on your PC or laptop.
- You first need to delete the unauthorized version of Outlook or any other third-party email application from your PC and download the latest version of Outlook from the Microsoft Outlook official site.
Method 4: Use the Web Application
- Go to Options in the top corner and select the Outlook Web App option available on the navigation bar.
- Choose the Web App light edition.
- Save the settings.
- Sign in to the Light Edition, log out of all the accounts and log in to your account again with your Outlook credentials.
If the email error [pii_email_bc0906f15818797f9ace] is still not fixed, you can always contact the Microsoft Support team for additional support. They can help you fix the email error [pii_email_bc0906f15818797f9ace] quickly.
In this article we discussed how to solved the Outlook email error [pii_email_bc0906f15818797f9ace]. These steps will help you fix this error. If the email error is still not solved, you can contact the Microsoft Support team for added assistance.