Communicating and staying in touch with our close ones is amazing. In the world of the internet, it has become really easy to communicate with people via emails. Microsoft Outlook is one of the best email applications that easily communicate with people, be it personal or professional. Apart from sending and receiving emails, it is also known for calendaring, scheduling meetings, taking down notes, and much more. With all the features, you can also face a few errors. Among the errors, the [pii_email_af9655d452e4f8805ebf] email error is the most well-known. One should know everything about it, so it becomes easy to deal with.
Reasons for the Microsoft Outlook Email Error [pii_email_af9655d452e4f8805ebf]
Before finding the right solution to fix the error, let us look at the reasons that might cause the email error [pii_email_af9655d452e4f8805ebf].
- The first reason for this error is if you are using multiple email accounts in one Outlook application without clearing the cache and cookies.
- If you have not installed the Microsoft Outlook application properly, then you might face the error [pii_email_af9655d452e4f8805ebf].
- If you are using Microsoft Outlook’s older version.
- Sometimes the error is not easily identifiable. So you can always contact the Support team, they will help you out.
Simple ways to fix the email error [pii_email_af9655d452e4f8805ebf]
Fixing the email error is very important if you want to use the Outlook application without any glitches. Here in this section, we have mentioned four simple ways to fix the email error [pii_email_af9655d452e4f8805ebf].
First method to fix error [pii_email_af9655d452e4f8805ebf]: Update your Microsoft Outlook application
- The first step is to check if your laptop supports the latest version of Outlook. If yes, update the email application from the official website and delete the old version.
- Do not worry. The information will not be deleted after updating.
- If you are installing the new outlook, then you might need to use easy file transfer.
- Once you have completed updating your application, check for the error. If it occurs again, you can try the other three steps.
Clearing the cache and cookies is the most common method used by Outlook users to fix the error.
- The first step is to go to “file” and clear the application’s cache and cookies.
- Once you have cleared the cache and cookies, log out of the Microsoft Outlook accounts.
- After logging out restart your laptop or PC and check if the error is fixed or not.
- If the error is still not fixed, you can try the other methods given below.
Third method to fix error [pii_email_af9655d452e4f8805ebf]: Contacting the Troubleshooting centers
Every computer comes with a troubleshooting center that automatically scans all the errors in your computer. It also solves the Pii errors. All you need to do is go to the setting and look for the troubleshooting center, and scan the Pii error. One benefit of using the troubleshooting center is to automatically scan and fix the errors.
Fourth method to fix email error [pii_email_af9655d452e4f8805ebf]: Deleting third party email applications
If you have more than one email application installed in your system, then you might face the error [pii_email_af9655d452e4f8805ebf].
- If you are using more than one email application, there can be a conflict between the two email applications leading to the email glitch.
- The best thing you can do to solve the error is to delete the third-party email application from your system.
- Once you have uninstalled the application, restart your computer and check if the email error occurs.
There are many reasons for the email error that might cause hindrance in the working of the Outlook application. It becomes really important to solve the error. The best thing you can do is to use the four different methods mentioned. If these methods do not work, you can always contact the Microsoft Outlook Support Center for added assistance.
Most of the time the Microsoft Outlook errors come up because of the issues in the installation process. If you are facing an error, one of the best ways is to try the simple steps to fix the error. If you are still not able to fix the error, you can contact the Microsoft Support team for added support.