The PPO certification is a part of the service capability module. It is a very famous certification for any individual wanting to expand their career in service management. This module enables an individual to get an in-depth understanding of the ITIL procedures and processes, how to implement them and so on.
It is also an incredible option for the people wishing to move on to the expert level certification. It offers a total of four credit points towards the MALC module. It is the final module that leads one to the ITIL® expert certification.
This certification helps one to enhance their opportunity at clearing the PPO exam. It is also useful for increasing your practical knowledge associated with the implementation of the PPO practices in the information security, availability, capacity, and IT service continuity of the ITIL. If you want to specialize or learn more about PPO and their executions in daily tasks, this certification might be a good option for you.
- Obtain the foundation level certification beforehand.
- Finish the entire training course from any ATO.
- Must have worked in information technology service management to have 2 to four years of experience.
- Should know the basics of the terminology used in IT and its usage within the workplace.
The goal of the PPO certification is to offer knowledge and value to the candidates. It is best suitable for the candidates interested to get a deeper understanding of the roles and processes related to ITIL. It concentrates on the service management modules development along with the architecture to fulfil the needs of the business and clients. This certification course also helps the candidates to increase their practical skills.
Twenty-one contact hours is essential for qualifying for the exam. However, you must take the training at any ATO.
Besides, the PPO exam lasts for about ninety minutes. The questions are mainly based on the scenarios. You must score around 70% to clear the exam.
Objectives of PPO certification
- Enables customers to use the original service.
- Reduce the influence of the service outage on everyday business tasks.
- Minimizes the occurrence of problems and incidents.
- Guarantees that the IT services are delivered only to the authorized workers.
- It enables the selection of the best practices that can support the industry.
One of the most crucial objectives of PPO is to offer good quality services effectively.
Benefits of the ITIL PPO certification
It is possible to enhance the initiatives with the help of PPO certification. The benefits that one can derive from this certification are below:
- This framework is very useful in enhancing the effectiveness of the operations.
- It minimises the wastage of the expenses for both the services and the business through precise operation and management of the services.
- It helps the company to maximize the usage of the services.
- The experts market value is increased after obtaining this certification.
It helps the applicants to learn the following:
- It allows the utilization of service management at full potential.
- Implement the PPO framework to the current environment for improved productivity.
- The metrics of ITSM is used to measure or evaluate the performance quality.
- Reduce the frequent occurrence of errors or issues with PPO.
- Understand the critical factors and enhance the quality of performance.
The ITIL PPO certification is beneficial for individuals since it enables them to learn skills related to service management. It also enables them to execute the best functions, methods, and procedures of IT in industries. Besides, this certification helps you to excel in your career path. It also allows one to get better and advanced level job roles. It also offers a better income. You will have the ability to implement the framework effectively for any industry since it offers better quality and smooth performances.
PPO Certification is best suitable for:
The positions that are available for individuals with this certification are as follows:
- Applications Support
- Network Support
- Security Manager
- Change Manager
- IT Operation Manager
- Security Administrator
- Availability Manager
- Business Continuity Manager
- Capacity Manager
This certification course is useful for the candidates wanting to specialise in PPO. It is also suitable for the ones wanting to pursue a career in the IT service management field.