This article depicts some very useful home buying tips for you if you are about to become the first time home buyer. These will assist you if you are a home buyer in Dubai and will act as a complete guide for you in the whole process.
Purchasing a home by investing in rental properties is one of the biggest financial transactions for most of us, and for some, it is a dream come true. Who doesn’t desire a home of his own? People work day and day out to fulfill their wishes of owning a house in Dubai, having a car, and leading a successful and prosperous life.
If you are a first time home buyer, you have to act like the wisest of yourself and make the best decisions for you and your family.
Tips for First Time Home Buyers – A Complete Guide
Let’s have a look at some essential home buying tips that will help you in tackling with home buying:
- Prior to anything, when you have decided to purchase a house, make a clear view of the budget in your mind. Home is the greatest investment indeed but, you surely don’t have to spend all you have earned in just buying it. Keep this in your mind that you not only have to buy the house but also maintain it. Set up a proper budget plan in your mind and then go for it. Only buy what you can most affordable villa in your budget.
- Make a list of the picture in your mind. It is very crucial to write down the view you have made. This will help you to stay organized throughout the entire property buying process, and you will also be able to put forward your views clearly in front of your others.
- Choose the location and area of your house that is the best in your budget and meets your desires at the same time. Many times, the same kind of house has different prices in different locations because the plotting area costs variably at various locations. Make sure that the location you have chosen is near to your working area. And, the area you choose should not be too big or too small in accordance with your family.
- Note down what requirements are non-negotiable at any cost that is negotiable and can be managed within the budget and with the passage of time.
- Consider reaching a real estate agent or property dealer for a better and less time-consuming selection of house. They better know about this work and have bulk contacts with the sellers. The only thing you have to keep a keen eye on when hiring an agent is never to trust him wholly. Ask him to just suggest the house to you but never believe what they say to you about the qualities of the house.
- Also, consider online platforms for buying and selling properties. Check the real-estate websites and online house-selling advertisements on social media.
- Before you step into the house, inquire the neighbors about the house. Also, check how the neighbors are. It is said to purchase the ugliest house in the nicest neighborhood because the house can be fixed and made prettier with the time, but the neighbors cannot be changed by your will after you buy the house.
- When finding best residential properties in Dubai, verify the quality of its basement first. Ask for the material used in the house as there are many sellers who use the material that looks nice from the layer but is cheap from inside.
- Keep this in mind that the paint colors can be changed once you buy the house. Also, neglect other minor issues.
- Make sure that the ceiling or roof has no leakages or cracks in it.
- Always prefer the buying property that newly built.
- Take your time to decide. Visit several houses before selecting the one for you. It is quite possible for you to select the best one after visiting some others.
- As first time home buyers always save a down-payment for the house.
- Never pay what is demanded. No matter how rich you are, always negotiate the offer provided. Take this matter seriously as your house is one of the most significant investments in rental properties in Dubai for you.
- Lastly, but most importantly, no house is perfect in the world. It is your presence and management that makes it’s perfect.
Read Also: 6 Important Things to Remember for First-time Condo Buyers